Say No November
Say no to something this November to raise vital funds for Leeds Mencap.
What is say no November
Say NO November is a challenge where you say no to something throughout the entire 30 days of November. Help raise money for Leeds Mencap by getting friends, family and coworkers to sponsor you in giving up something.
Here are some ideas of what you could say no to:
- Fast food
- Social media
How to get involved
- Get in touch with our office to get a sponsorship form once you have decided what you want to give up for a month.
- Set up a just giving page to collection your donations and advertise your Say NO November.
- Advertise your fundraising efforts across your social media.
- Contact us using the details below so that we can help spread your message.
How to pay in your fundraising
You can pay in your fundraising to us in a number of ways:
- Online: set up a Just Giving page to collect your donations or donate on our website directly.
- By phone: call our friendly team on 0113 235 1331 to pay by card.
- Bank transfer: contact us on 0113 235 1331 to pay via bank transfer.
- By post: you can post cheques to: Leeds Mencap, The Vinery Centre, 20 Vinery Terrace, Leeds, LS9 9LU.
Social media is a great way to tell your story, promote your fundraising efforts and raise more awareness. Make sure to tag us @LeedsMencap in to any posts you share!
Our fundraising team are here to support you, our dedicated member of staff on hand to help! Contact Abi on 0113 235 1331 or email email@example.com
How your support helps
Leeds Mencap is a charity in Leeds that helps provide support for children with learning disabilities and their families. We’re an important part of the community and greatly benefit from donations of any size.
£30 could pay for an experienced adviser to provide practical support and a listening ear to a parent who doesn’t know where to turn.
£100 could pay for a Makaton tutor to teach parents attending our coffee mornings some basic signs so they can understand and communicate with their non verbal child.
£200 could pay for a group of young adults to go bowling together, giving them an opportunity for independence and socialising.
£500 could pay for the skilled staff needed to help children develop their early years skills during two sensory play sessions in our specialist play room.