Stuck at your desk all day? Break up the day with some office bingo!
Set up your bingo fundraiser
Here are some tips to set up your fundraising event:
- Charge a donation to enter.
- Nominate a member of your team to be the bingo caller and use printable bingo cards.
- Classic or Modern? Either have the caller announce numbers aloud, or if it’s a quieter office get the caller to email numbers to staff every 30 minutes!
- The first person to get a full house either shouts out or replies to all to confirm they have won.
There are lots of free resources available that can help to make your office bingo as easy as possible.
Visit the Free Bingo Cards website to download your bingo caller card and participant cards. Along with the printable cards, the page also has help and tips for if you struggle to print your cards or want to edit them to make them more personal to your office!
How to pay in your fundraising
You can pay in your fundraising to us in a number of ways:
- Online: set up a Just Giving page to collect your donations or donate on our website directly.
- By phone: call our friendly team on 0113 235 1331 to pay by card.
- Bank transfer: contact us on 0113 235 1331 to pay via bank transfer.
- By post: you can post cheques to: Leeds Mencap, The Vinery Centre, 20 Vinery Terrace, Leeds, LS9 9LU.
Social media is a great way to tell your story, promote your fundraising efforts and raise more awareness. Make sure to tag us @LeedsMencap in to any posts you share!
Our fundraising team are here to support you, we have a dedicated member of staff on hand to help you! Contact Abi on 0113 235 1331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How your support helps
£30 could pay for an experienced adviser to provide practical support and a listening ear to a parent who doesn’t know where to turn.
£100 could pay for a Makaton tutor to teach parents attending our coffee mornings some basic signs so they can understand and communicate with their non verbal child.
£200 could pay for a group of young adults to go bowling together, giving them an opportunity for independence and socialising.
£500 could pay for the skilled staff needed to help children develop their early years skills during two sensory play sessions in our specialist play room.