Browse our website content below for information on our management, services and fundraising opportunities.
For young people
- Hawthorn Family Support Centre
- Junior Youth Club for 14-18 year olds
- Junior Youth Club for 9-13 year olds
- Me2 Inclusive Dance Group for 11-25 year olds
- Siblings Support Groups for 7-14 year olds
- Summer Playschemes 2017
News & events
- Leeds 10K 2017
- Lake District Five Peaks
- Coast to Coast Cycle Challenge
- China’s Great Wall Trek
- Kilimanjaro Summit Climb
- Yorkshire Marathon 2017
- Super Supporter Climbs Kilimanjaro For Our Services For Children And Young People
- ME2 U.Dance Success!
- Ben’s Story and Friday Club
- Therapy advice for pre-school children with Down’s Syndrome
- Leeds office of global law firm Squire Patton Boggs raises a fantastic £23,000
- This International Women’s Day - here are the words from one mum
- Leeds Mencap’s exciting corporate charity challenge back for a fourth year!
- Featured Story: Siblings Group
- A new space to grow our services: six months in the Vinery Centre
- £2.6 million centre officially opens for business
- Leeds Mencap secures support from First Response Group
- Winston Solicitors claim apprentice crown
- Leeds Mencap chosen by corporate giants for charity of year partnerships
- Leeds Mencap’s exciting corporate charity challenge back for a third year!
- Yorkshire Marathon build-up with Leeds Mencap!
- Looking back at Pugneys Family Walk
- Memories of a desert adventure in support of learning disabilities
- Danny McGuire launches Leeds Mencap’s fundraising campaign
- Easypay Services crowned winners of Leeds Mencap Apprentice 2015!
- Corporate teams reach fantastic heights with their fundraising ideas for Leeds Mencap this year!
- Staying in is the new going out, and a great way to raise money
- Leeds Mencap’s exciting corporate charity challenge back for a second year!
- Extra special day at Leeds Rhinos for supporter of Leeds Mencap
- Schoolboy raises money for his cousin’s charity
- With Deep Sadness
- Leeds Mencap looks back on ‘All Our Stories’ during Disability History Month
- Building Update
- NASUWT lends a hand to raise awareness of Learning Disability in schools
- Double your impact & help provide a better life for children and adults with learning disabilities
- Leeds friends take on 7 countries in 5 days in aid of learning disabilities!